Merrick Grain Free Duck & Sweet Potato Dog Food Recipe 20 lb

Merrick Grain Free Duck & Sweet Potato Dog Food Recipe 20 lb

Merrick

  • $57.99
    Unit price per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.


Add the yum to your mate’s plate with Merrick Grain Free Dry Dog Food Real Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe. This wholesome dry food for dogs is made with 70% protein and healthy fat, with deboned duck as the number one ingredient. The remaining 30% includes produce, fiber, vitamins, minerals and other natural ingredients to create a complete and balanced diet that’s paw-fect for all breeds of adult dogs. This grain and gluten-free dry dog food is developed with high levels of omega fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat while glucosamine and chondroitin support hip and joint function. It features high-quality whole foods sourced from trusted farmers without any corn, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial preservatives.

 

Wholesome grain-free dry dog food with duck. Made with 70% protein and healthy fat, with deboned duck as the number 1 ingredient. Developed with high levels of omega fatty acids, glucosamine and chondroitin. Features high-quality whole foods sourced from trusted farmers without any corn, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial preservatives. Crafted in Hereford, TX and cooked in the USA.


We Also Recommend