API® PHOS-ZORB filtration media eliminates cloudy water and dirt caused by phosphates, and helps reduce the maintenance of your aquarium. PHOS-ZORB filtration media removes phosphate and silicate, which are common nutrients found in fresh and saltwater aquariums that contribute to water murkiness, and additionally removes compounds that inhibit aquatic plant growth.
- Helps remove cloudy water in freshwater, saltwater and reef aquariums.
- Reduces phosphates and silicates that dirty tanks and prevent plant and coral growth.
- Removes compounds that prevent healthy plant growth and promotes the growth of hard and soft corals in saltwater tanks.
- Removes compounds that inhibit plant growth in freshwater aquariums.
- Recommended to replace pouch every two months or when testing indicates the presence of phosphate or silicate.
- For up to 55 US gallons.
Rinse pouch under tap water for several minutes to remove dust and activate PHOS-ZORB. Place pouch in path of water flow in the aquarium filter. Replace the pouch every 2 months or when testing indicates the presence of phosphate or silicate.